Thank you for choosing FASA for your foot and ankle problems.
FASA are here to provide you with the most appropriate evidence-based and patient focused management plans.
We will collaboratively work with you and your local health care practitioners to address your foot and ankle problem.
FASA offers you specialist advice and treatment
- A specialist opinion from FASA commonly results in a care plan which aims to avoid surgery where possible.
- If surgery if indicated we understand that it is a daunting prospect.
- We will provide you with the education and support you need to decide if surgical intervention is right for you.
- At FASA we often are referred patients who are unsure of the advice they have recieved or have experienced a less than optimum outcome from previous surgery elsewhere.
- FASA are generally able to provide guidence, treatment and/or further referral to assist patients.
Together we can explore your treatment options.