MLS Laser Therapy
Laser therapy uses specific light waves to accelerate the natural healing processes.
Depending on your problem MLS laser therapy can be a standalone treatment or built into a management plan
Conditions we treat with MLS Laser
- Muscle strains/tears
- Neurological pain
- Swelling (acute and chronic)
- Foot ulcers
- Heal pain and plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Post-surgical areas
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
Benefits of MLS Laser
- Rapid relief of pain, reducing or removing the need for prescription painkillers
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- No negative side effects reported
- Assist in healing of sprains & strains
- Assist injury recovery
- Improves swelling
- Improvement in local blood circulation
- Assist in healing of foot ulcers
- Reduced scar tissue formation
FASA chose MLS over the rest.
FASA has developed specific laser protocols for a range of lower limb pain syndromes.
FASAs Certified laser technician is able to tailor a treatment plan to your specific condition.